Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Hinder

Happy early Thanksgiving! I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday. Little update in my world. Looks like I finally found an artist for Vault!! As soon as I get some art work you can bet I'll be posting it up here. For Thanksgiving I will probably be in Tulsa, OK. There is a Hinder and Faktion show there and it's been a while since I've seen the guys. Speaking of Hinder they recently announced Devil's Due Publishing is releasing a Hinder comic soon. The artist is Eisner award winner (the Eisner's are like the Oscars or Grammys in comics) Chris BB of Black Metal! They haven't announced a writer yet though. So, tonight while in OK I'm going to pitch a script to the Hinder guys to see what they think! I also want to know what you think. Here are the first five pages of "Take It To The Limit!"


http://jlancestanford.angelfire.com/scripts/HINDER.doc


P.S. Go buy Hinder's new CD "Take it to the Limit" in stores now!

No comments: